Majorca not only continues to be one of the most visited tourist destinations, but it has also become one of the most demanded places in the world to start a new life. You want to know why?
- Majorca has more than 300 days of sunshine a year and a truly special LIGHT.
- Inexistence of language barriers and with a cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- Source of inspiration for artisans, artists and creatives.
- Bathed by the Mediterranean Sea, it offers waters of extreme beauty and mountains such as La Serra de Tramuntana, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Healthy landscape, flora, fauna and nature = Slow Life Lifestyle.
- The Times newspaper considers Palma de Majorca to be “the best place to live in the world” because “it has everything” and “in an accessible way”.
- An airport connected to the main airports in the world, with a high frequency of daily flights: Madrid, Barcelona, London, Berlin USA, China, Australia.
- One of the most sought-after destinations to reside and to telework.
- Good educational offer.
- A great Real Estate offer.
- Owning a property in Majorca is a refuge value for our savings.